Friday, September 12, 2014

Healthier Living

Hello Fellow Homesteaders!

Well, it has certainly been a tough summer with me being down and out for much of it. I am glad fall is arriving since the cooler weather seems to be helping me feel a bit better. Baby girl is healthy and growing well, so if I need to be tired so she can be healthy, then so be it! But I should add, I could be healthier. If you have followed me for long, you know I have a terrible love of sugar! I cook fairly healthy meals, have cut out a lot of processed food, and enjoy the harvest of my garden, but then I add way too much sugary stuff on top of that! I know this isn't the only thing I can change to help my health and I have a lot to learn.

This is why my first opportunity for revenue I have chosen to be an affiliate for the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2014. This is a wonderful reference at a great price with many authors that I'm sure you will be familiar with.

This sale ends on September 15th and there is a limit on the number of copies sold, so be sure to check it out!

I love fall and will hopefully be posting how my garden is doing. (Which would have happened today, but it's 54 degrees and raining.) I am enjoying this cooler weather and have been feeling a bit better on the cooler days. I'm ready for pumpkin-everything, colorful falling leaves, and that nip in the air! How about you?

Happy Homesteading!

Jen Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following! I'd love to hear from you!

Disclaimer: This is my personal blog. Any opinions are my own and are not necessarily shared with the authors of the links I provide. All pictures without an attached link for credit are my own. Because I post pictures of my family from time to time and need to protect their safety, permission is required before using any of my personal pictures. My personal opinions, writings, and quirky sense of humor are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and or injure anyone should they decide to act upon or reuse any information provided by me. Any comments made below are the sole responsibility of the independent reader that left them. I will not tolerate any hateful, profane, or generally hurtful comments on any of my posts. Please be polite with your disagreements.

I am not an expert on anything I write about, so consult a professional before attempting to repeat anything I have done or written about. I am not responsible for any damage, injury, death, monetary loss, or other loss that may incur with use of my blog. All my posts are meant to be an invitation to join me on my homesteading journey and perhaps help someone along the way. You, the reader, have an obligation to exercise common sense, further research, personal discretion, and professional consultation before following any of my suggestions or recommendations. All of my opinions are my own, whether I have been paid to give it or not.

With that said, I hope you have an excellent homesteading journey!